Use this site to get a demographic overview of a district. To see detailed demographics about a specific community, click on the Community Demographics button below the map.
Select a country:
- Use the search box to zoom to a specific district.
- Layer List - This is located to the right of the map.
- Arrow - Some layers have been grouped together. Click this to expand/collapse the group list.
- Eye - Click this to toggle on and off the layers or group of layers.
- If a layer is grayed out, then you will need to zoom in to see it.
- Legend - This is located to the right of the map below the layer list. You may have to scroll down to see it. When a layer is visible, its legend will appear here.
- Churches - Click on a church to see information about that church.
- Basemap Toggle - This is located in the upper left corner of the map. Click this to change the basemap.
- If the dots are too scattered to see, zoom out.